We run our organization exclusively with dedicated volunteers. Our major fund raising activity to support our DADS community outreach programs is our annual Golf Outing. This annual event encourages every family member, friend, volunteer, participant, and parent to promote awareness about individuals with Down syndrome and to celebrate their accomplishments.
St. Clair Shores Firecrackers Soccer
10/8/2017 – D.A.D.S. of Southeast Michigan recently supported the St. Clair Shores Firecrackers soccer team with a canopy and folding chair benches.
Events and Program Sponsorship
Due to the generosity of many individuals and businesses DADS of Southeast Michigan has been fortunate to host and/or sponsor/co-sponsor numerous Events and Programs benefiting the Down syndrome community, e.g.;
- Annual FEDS Walk, Halloween Party, Christmas Party, and Fashion Show
- ARC of Macomb
- Children’s Hospital of Michigan
- DADS National
- DADS of SEMI Annual Woodward Dream Cruise Charity Fundraising Event
- DADS of SEMI Bowling Events
- DADS of SEMI Special Needs Estate Planning Seminars
- DADS of SEMI Special Needs IEP Educational Seminars
- Down Syndrome Research Treatment Foundation
- FAR Flyers of Michigan Special Needs Ice Hockey Program
- Legal Consultation Seminars for Special Needs Families
- LuMind Down Syndrome Cognition Research Seminar
- M.O.R.C. Stars Special Needs Ice Hockey Program
- Saint Francis Camp for Special Needs Individuals
- Special Olympics of Michigan
- Sterling Civic Theatre “Noah’s Arc” Special Needs Performers
- VIP Soccer Program for Special Needs Children and Adults
- Warren Consolidate Schools Special Needs Classrooms
Thank you for your generosity and support of our DADS organization. The smiles on our youngsters’ faces and the success of D.A.D.S. groups both locally and nationally will continue because you care!